Not into me if she is not responsive to my calls/text?

this girl I met last week. we hit it off really good. ended up making out. I got her number and talk to her the whole time while she was driving back home. Thursday I called her and she didn't pick up. so the next day I text to see if she's interested in me taking her out this weekend or next. also told her that I tried to reach out to her. she replied, "I'm sorry boo. I'm out of town this weekend for my birthday". So I added, maybe next weekend if you have the time to put me in your schedule. no response. her birthday is tomorrow. should I bring that up when I tell her happy birthday?

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like she's not into you...

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, tell her happy birthday and then tell her you want to take her out for her birthday and tell her to get back to you when she has time. This puts the ball in her court. Don't be surprised if she never replies. I have a funny feeling your time with her was just that one night.

• Yeah it was probably a one time thing. I would leave it alone. You can text her if you want to But don't expect a response.