Girls how many of you would date this guy?

Girls how many of you would date this guy?

• Yeah
    60% (27)45% (9)55% (36)Vote
  • No
    40% (18)55% (11)45% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
27|4

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can see is that he is attractive, which he certainly is. However, I don't know what kind of person he is. Do we have chemistry? Does he have his life in order? He is certainly attractive, but that's only part of what makes a relationship successful.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's white obviously a lot. Asian girls where are you we know you love white boys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• No, because baseball players have no endurance and hence no staying power. Rowers, on the other hand, are very fit people who spend endless hours trying to perfect their stroking ability.

1|1
    0|0
  • His face is attractive but I don't like his body. Also, he's too young. That's like a baby right there lol
    I don't know who he is just based on this info. So it's a no from me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd date him. But he wouldn't date me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the personality.. But he looks good and I like the dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr. Thundercock himself.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

He looks too outgoing for me. I'd just slow him down. Pass.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I didn't even look. I'm not into teens and twenty-somethings. Maybe for a random fling during a dry spell and after a lot of liquor maybe.

• 3mo

Ok. I like older women though. I think we'd get along pretty swell if we hung out. Just saying though.

• He's cute, but he's too young. I'll totally take the puppy, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't make the choice to date someone solely on a few pictures so I don't know but he's very attractive and seems interesting but probably isn't my type honestly

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What is your type? Just wondering because he seems like the usual hot jock type the girls swoon over. I don't know what other types women have so...

• 3mo

@jamesol1 for one, not every girl is into the same thing. For two, I think he's attractive. I wasn't saying he's physically not my type, but he seems like he wouldn't be on a personal level. You can't know someone from a few pictures BUT I picture him to be super outgoing, not very serious, probably not liberal at all, probably not particularly smart, maybe a little shallow. If that's the case then I'm not interested

• I don't know him personally and haven't interacted with him so I can't tell lol !

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, he lost me with the snake!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no. He's looks too basic for me.

1|1
    1|0
  • Looks wise yes. But I don't care how hot someone is if they have a bad personality I can not date them... also I'm a bit young to be dating a 19 year old...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is hot and an athlete exactly what im attracted to and what gets me into trouble lol. can't tell you id date him though i dont know him. If I wasn't a changed person id have sex with him.. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You'd have sex with someone 7 years younger than you?

• Show All
    • 3mo

lol. its 2016 . youd be suprised how many women have sex with younger guys and prefer it. just noone talks about it.

• 3mo

Probably. You're obviously older than me but I'd definitely fuck you, if you're hot and all haha.

• BALL IS LIFE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks cute, but what really matters is his behavior, and personality.
    He has a cute puppy, too... lol 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, I couldn't date Chad

0|1
    0|0
  • well being a Chad myself, I don't date other chads sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Is he nice? Is he funny? Is he gonna bore me to tears?

0|0
    0|0
  • he is hot but by his profile it doesn't look like he is interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww look at the cute little puppy!

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's actually you please hmu

0|0
    0|1
  • As if I would have a chance with a guy who looks like that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That man is not only handsome but the puppy is a nice touch

0|0
    0|0
  • he's attractive but i hate guys like that. He seems boring I don't know

0|1
    0|1
  • For one he looks way to young for me -lol. But honestly I can't tell by a picture if I'd date someone. I need to see his movements and mannerisms, how he talks and walks and interacts...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • All the women who voted no know that they have no chance with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

On Internet, tfor instance, there are always lots of chicks who wouldn't date a 10/10 millionaire. lol

• Is his last name "Thundercock," by chance?

0|0
    0|0