24 F told him I've never kissed anyone before on the first date we were on?

24 F told him I've never kissed anyone before on the first date we were 24 F told him I've never kissed anyone before on the first date we were on?
(I am a 24 year old female) (Christian, Don't like to drink, Been talking and met for the first time from online dating site)

So I went on a date (First date with him) with this man who is his early thirtys, on the first date after we had snacks at a restaurant. After walking for a bit we stopped and he tried to kiss me (Which means he is attracted) I have never been kissed or been in that situation so I kind of blurted out things like " I've never done that" and earlier we were taking out dates and said don't date that much and have boring dating story's compared to him.

We have been on another date after and one coming up but does this mean he knows I'm inexperienced and would he know by this that I'm a virgin/ never been with a guy.

What is a guys opinion on this? (Guys in 30s or whom ever)

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he's pretty sure you've never been with a guy if you've never kissed a man before. That's not a deal breaker by the way my girlfriend was just like you. I found it cute 😉
    But are you not going to kiss anyone until a certain date? He tried to kiss you and you seemed hesitant which is fine don't do it til you are ready

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course he's probably able to tell that you're not experienced. You already told him that you have never kissed anyone, so he already assumes you have a lack of experience. But that is not necessarily a negative thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Just make it clear that your nervous and that you want to go slow and as long as you make that clear he should be able to comply with the request. I mean guys actually like girls or women who can stand up for themselves but still are flirty. I mean a little sass but still playful can be as or more interesting that girls who just do whatever the guy wants. Also being able to manage what happens on dates will keep the creeps from making any moves, thus reducing the chance of bad results.

• Obviously if you claim you've never been kissed, he knows you've never been boned. With me, the date would have ended right there and there wouldn't have been a second.

What Girls Said 0