Can I have some dating advice?

This is my first relationship but I have no clue what to do to make sure I don't mess it up. Can you guys help?

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself - always - because not being yourself in a relationship will get tiring fast and will ultimately lead to fights and a breakup. So, always always always be yourself even if the relationship ends because any relationship in which you are not yourself but having to put on an act will definitely fail. One day, you will be a relationship in which you are yourself and he is himself and you will like each other and fall in love. That's how it works.

What Girls Said 1

• Well the key thing is to ask the person you are dating. This has nothing to do with anybody here. Whatever questions you need the guy has to let you know those things. Anybody can give you advice, and it can ruin your relationship that your responsible for. One thing you have to know is wither or not if this is going to be a sexual relationship. Where you stand with it and what is your intentions for being in this relationship with him. Once you understand what is his terms and agreements, and you know yours then you can figure out how you two want this to be.

Because anything that compromises your morals, beliefs, standards, views and value systems is a relationship that you don't want to be in. So make sure that whatever concerns you may have that you be honest with yourself and to that person. Why? Because not everybody is going to agree with you. Make sure that this person is somebody who is going to respect you and your desires for the relationship before anything happens and you regret it. Also, don't follow what everybody else is doing. Be comfortable. And if you don't, say something. Speak up. Don't hide anything from him. A relationship without trust cannot last.