Being in love with my best friend is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Please help?

I'm in love with my best friend. He's 800 miles away. We've had a history. Slept together a few times, and traveled together. He said he didn't want to do a distance relationship. I'm visiting him in a few weeks. I need my life to stop revolving around him. Whenever he doesn't text me I get anxious, when he said he was going out with a female cohort I got sick to my stomach. I can't eat. All I do is cry. Please help me

What Guys Said 1

• You need to stop contact and find a guy near you.

What Girls Said 1

• Most men will tell us what they want. It is us that do not often hear it. :(

This man has told you he does not want to do a long distance relationship so you should listen to him. He is telling you he does not want a relationship you.

Like the guy anonymous poster said, I think you need to stop contact and look for a new guy.

Sorry. :(