Would it be creepy to show up at a place this guy is working if he posted about it on Facebook?

I've been talking to a guy online from my area, and he posted today that he's working at this festival tomorrow and for people to come out there and join him. Would it be weird if I showed up and said hi? I won't message him because he just posted it and he's working tomorrow morning, so he may not get my message on Facebook by then since he doesn't go online a lot.

• Yes
  • No, go for it

Most Helpful Guy

• The only people that think it would be weird are paranoid schizos out of touch with reality.

He asked for people to come out and join him, so go ahead and join him.

What Guys Said 6

• A little stalkerish but *shrugs* that's probably what most people do, stalk social media and (air qoute) run into them. Though why not just talk to him first.

Well he included me in a list of some of his friends he invited in the event page... Is that more motivation to go?

Well if you think it is then sure I mean it couldn't hurt if it's a public festival and not a private/family type thing.

• Yes, it's a bit creepy.. I don't think the guy is into you. Would he have not invited you in advance?

• Why not talk to him on facebook first?

• I had a girl who had a crush on me sit down in front of me in the cantine, found that quite creepy

• Ewwww creepy psycho stalker girl

• No, go for it

What Girls Said 13

• It could be a bit stalkerish (but who isn't a tiny little bit these days ha), but if he invited you to the event and he is posting about it publicly then why not. It shows you're interested. And if you feel it's a bit creepy, take a friend, enjoy the festival and just casually run into him and be like "oh yeah I saw you were working today so thought I'd quickly drop in" .. or whatever.

• He literally told everyone on his social media to come out and see him. Why would it be creepy to do as he asked?

• It's a little weird. Even if you go in being casual and coy it's a little strange. I'm trying to think about it from his perspective. You can try your luck with messaging him anyway. If he responds and says it's okay then go for it, otherwise it's obviously planned and comes off as borderline stalkerish.

Well he sent me an invite to the festival too, and not everyone on his friend list was invited sooo did he purposely include me?

So when inviting someone to an event and it isn't everyone in their friend list, they selectively chose you right? There isn't another feature?

Now you're overthinking. Just go.

• Not at all but ho with a friend.

• He literally told people to go out there and see him. If he digs you, then he'll appreciate you showing up.

What? If he was into her then he would have asked her to come and meet before posting the hey everyone come to the festival message..

@jman46241 and I'm telling you it isn't creepy, good fuck. 🙄

Oh wow now you're telling me.. Oh shit, I better watch out! The mighty teawrecks has spoken! good fuck? Yeah I'm not grasping that one..

• just show up!! 😂 rip the bandage and it shows you're interested and if he doesn't see that and appreciate your effort then see if you like someone else and move on

• He put the invitation out there so it's not like you'd be going uninvited. Besides maybe he put it out there so you would show up and he could see you?

• No.. he told were he was and that he wanted people to come out and join him. Now if he only invited a certain group of people then yes it would be awkward.. but it's for any one. Take this as an opportunity to introduce yourself to him.

• Its probably a brothel and he trying to lure you in to start pimping you out. But go for it - you may like it. Lots of girls do.

• If he posted it for the public to see and told everyone to come out and join him, I don't see the issue.

• you should go with a friend and "casually" run into him haha

• I don't really know but noo

• He told people to join him. Go join him.