I'm not sure if she's really interested or if she is too busy?

So, awhile ago I got a gig playing guitar for a musical. I developed a little crush on one of the actresses. One weekend I offered her a ride to a show her band was in after our performance, she doesn't have a car so I thought this would be a great way to get to talk her one-on-one. She accepted the offer and I gave her a ride. I didn't expect anything from it, but the very next weekend after our show she actually asked me for a ride, I didn't think much of it, I just thought she was pretty desperate for a ride again. The next weekend she actually asked me out after we hung out at this bar. The weekend after that we got dinner together on a date. She said she wanted to do it again so I tried setting up a 2nd date but she was really busy with things so it didn't happen until after the show's run ended, we're talking like a period of 3 weeks here between dates.

We've had three dates now, the 2nd one was a movie, and the 3rd was a little morning hiking trip. These were really fun and we talked a lot, I even showed her a song that I wrote for her, but I'm still not sure if she really likes me at times. She doesn't do much of anything to try to hang out or talk to me or anything, I'm always the one who sends the first text/phone call. And I've been getting really slow responses from her on these things, sometimes it's even the next day. When this happens though she does suggest a better time to meet up though.

To be fair, she does have a lot going on in her life, she acts in shows, she sings for a band, she works at a horse stable in the mornings. I asked her out again but she said she wasn't going to be able to for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! I'm getting a little frustrated now and I'm not sure what to do. Is this girl really that busy or is she not interested in me anymore?

Also, I'm really shy and haven't dated too much and I hope I haven't given the wrong impression at times, I haven't kissed her yet. I was going to on the hiking trip but she said she was sick that day.

What Girls Said 1

• My suggestion is to ask her clearly out on a date. Ask her to go out with dinner for a date.

Make it clear you want to date her. Then gauge her reaction.

Good luck to ya'. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like a slow process but getting there, she really is one of those busy girls so I guess you need to fit into her schedule at times, probably why she was single to begin with