Guys, are short girls cute?

I am five feet and one inch, and often get told I am too short. My ex (who is my good friend) was six feet tall and thought it was hilarious, yet a little annoying to try to hug me. Your take on a wayy shorter girl?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, though I prefer short girls that are an inch or two taller than you. I'm 6ft and I dated a 5'1 girl once and it was uncomfortable in some situations.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I would still date a girl your height though.

• Show All
    • 3mo

It was an issue, though I didn't consider it embarrassing, just uncomfortable. I also wasn't able to hold her by the waist, which bothered me cause I love doing that.

• 3mo

I am easily embarrassed, so that may have added to it. And I could surely see that being a problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they definitely find short girls cute. It's a good way for them to tease you as well lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I personally love it when there's a 6+ inch height difference (with me being the taller one). Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If face is cute you're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 4'10 and she is adorable. Hugging is not too bad. Kissing while standing up is quite troublesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are really sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • guys aren't going to approach you if they see you with your "ex"

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I recognize that, mostly we don't hang out outside of work, so that isn't too much of an issue.

• 3mo

Actually it still kind of is

• As a shirt girl how do you feel about short men?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I have dated a guy who at the time was shorter than me (in highschool, so he has grown since then) and he had a rather obvious inferiority complex. My only experience on a guy shorter than me, haha.

• 3mo

What's the shortest you prefer now?

• I'm taller than your ex, and one of my current FWBs is an inch shorter than you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

haha wow, thank you for your reply!

What Girls Said 1

• no they're ugly. ths is 2016. women need to be tall also in order to be beautiful.

0|0
    0|0