Would you rather date: Extremely ugly person with amazing personality. Or Extremely attractive person with a very shitty personality?

• Extremely ugly and amazing personality
    75% (12)57% (13)64% (25)Vote
  • Extremely attractive with shitty peronality
    25% (4)43% (10)36% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I very am open for a date/hanging out to learn better about a person and have fun if I don't have the feeling I can't stand them for more than 10 minutes. But that doesn't mean there will be a next time or a relationship.
    For relationship: a shitty personality would be completely off.
    For the extremely ugly person: I have low standards but I have standards.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always about personality for me. A nice looking face is nothing without something to back it up.

A few years ago, I dated the best looking guy I'd ever seen (not because he was hot- although that's why I approached him) when I started to getting know him, he was so sweet and we ended up together for almost two years. ... but gradually, the more aware of how good looking he was, the more obnoxious/ judgmental of others/ unlikeable he became.
    If he'd been like that from the start, nothing would've happened between us.

Everyone says he's really grown up now and that's he's a really great guy these days, which is good to now. I saw him yesterday and he's looking so good but given the chance, I'd never go back there. It's ruined forever.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Amazing personality hands down. A hot chick with a shitty one will begin to look ugly in sight. A woman with a great personality is more beautiful than the sense of sight could ever envision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd rather be single

0|0
    0|0
  • The attractive one- I just wouldn't date her for very long. Just for the sex. The unattractive one could be a good friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... how ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality my ass ! If they aren't hot I don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date a person with a shitty personality even if that was the only option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill stay single

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • B I win in public when they just see her

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely attractive with shitty peronality

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm already doing the latter.

Love my girlfriend to death but her personality gets 💩 And 💩.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I'll date my right hand.

0|1
    0|0
  • I choose to be single instead haha.
    Looks do count a little, as they do for most.
    And good looks are wasted if they've got a shit personality. It'd suck to date anyone with a crappy personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, there's got to be a balance between both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can the shitty personality person change at all?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Maybe a little bit, but it would be hard to change them because they were just born a shitty person 😅

• 3mo

If they're willing to change then I'll give them a chance.

• I'm staying single, fuck you mean...

0|0
    0|0
  • Better single lol but I'll make my choice anyway 😊
    An ugly person with an awesome personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous duh

0|0
    0|0