Hey guys, what do you think about Asian girls?

I'm asking this because I barely see any 'Asian' models or actresses in 'white' (Australia, America, etc...) places, is this because Caucasians are more attractive?

This had lead me to believe that Asian girls are 'less attractive' than other races. I know 'Asian' is broad, so list which types of Asians would you classify attractive... thank you:)

3mo Hey guys, what do you think about Asian girls?
3mo Aha wow, i'm actually pretty surprised by these comments. xD

Thank you for all the opinions~ :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• No, it is because entertainment producers and product marketers want actors/actresses and models who look like the majority of the audience, so that they are relatable and therefore more effective sales tools.
    I am sure that Asian women look wonderful to Asian men.
    To me, as a white man, they have zero appeal.

aha that makes sense, thanks for your opinion~ :)

@cowboy101 I am 100 per cent straight. I do not go outside of my race.
      When I was a soldier I had the "me love you long time" experience in Asia. That has left me feeling uncomfortable whenever there are Asian females near me.
      Sometimes I become profoundly uncomfortable, even though the particular individuals have done nothing to merit it.
      During a visit to Thailand, I found that the only way to prevent myself being propositioned on the street was to take white a female with me as a minder.

OK, I get your reasoning. Thanks for the reply.

• I don't know any so I couldn't say I hear Japanese and Chinese girls are pretty nice though.

• I don't think anything at all about people before I get to know them.

• I think they are Asian

• Not any more or less attractive than others

Thanks for your opinion~ ^-^

• I think they are attractive. They generally look cute and have great hair. I also think they tend to age nicely.

• There are a lot of female Asian TV reporters, and models, in the US.

• I think they're adorable and really sweet I love their eyes too😍😍

• In the world of dating, Asian girls are up there with the big leagues

• Japanese and South Korean girls are sexy as fuck

• How many white models are in China?

Aha the thing is that there isn't many white people (or any at all) in China, but in 'white' places, (or at least Australia) there are quite a lot of Asians around there, which made me think about this question...

Maybe in parts of the country where you stick at (remember, birds of a feather...), just like to republicans it seems that most people are republican etc. While it can only be small minority that you are surrounded by.

And as far as I know, there are a lot of whites in china, mainly by business, etc. But it's simple, most of people there are Asian, so they prefere Asian girls (dogs like dogs , cats like cats, most people prefere their own kind). And there is nothing wrong with that. Same is in white countries.

• I think Asians are the most beautful. Unfortunately for me the 2 I got involved with in my life one was using me for my place/internet a long time ago and the recent one was a gold digging stupid bitch. She never graduated college and was 30. I would be extremely happy if I met a smart cute Asian woman near my age that was not a gold digger.

• They're very little and petite and make things look very bigger when you're having fun with them

• My best friend is an Asian girl. I don't see them as inferior or superior to other women.

• Asian girls are really hot

• I think Asians are the hottest women :)

• Asian girls are fair from heart not only fair from from skin... if a man love Asian girl deeply from heart, Asian girl make his life heaven on earth... iam feel proud if a Asian girl is my friend..

Oh ok 👍

@Prettyapathetic , sorry if i hurt you, but i ask normally about that not ask you. again feel soory

• Based on population percentages, Asians are underrepresented and Blacks are over represented.

Oh reeeaaally

I believe

@Prettyapathetic There was like Fresh Off the Boat which I liked and Dr. Ken which I didn't like. I honestly can't think of any other show with Asians as main characters for many years.

• I love Asian girls!! They're sweet, caring and cute!

aha thank you for your opinion~ :)

What Girls Said 6

• don't worry, here in asia, Asian women are loved and their looks are celebrated

• as a model from childhood I got my start with a company called sugar & spice. I was recruited in Japan while my family was stationed there.

you get a job because they are going for a certain look, who are they targeting, and the area you live in.

I had to leave the industry last year because of health reasons. I worked with with many types of people, korean, Japanese, chinese, polish, german, American, Spanish, arabic. I've worked with children, adults, teenagers all of these ethnicities.

I am half white half Native American (Lakota) so they loved my look from a young age. but there are many beauty standards in the industry and not all of them are as portrayed, some being made to look worse, and some not taken seriously enough...

• East Asian women can be very pretty.

• Asian girls are mega hot and many are mega feminine.

• I like them

• Nope, it's because the Asian men are jealous and angry and invent thousands of excuses every rare time who have Asian women in the media because they are jealous of Asian women, and Americans want to keep the status of white women, this is why the couples between Asian women and white men are boycotted and all other race with white women are pushed, it's white women wiht white men and white women with other races in American media, since it's opression and offensive for the ego of men of other race the women of own race with white but white women with other race is "anti-racism". You need to understand the American political social engineering all over these years of media, democrats, politics and propaganda.

Anyway, in countries like china, japan, korea they have Asian men and Asian women only and the only exceptions are when they import a white women to make some fantasy scene for them but it's not so much, it's forbiden expose the hatred and jealousy of some Asian men.

The Asian boys will be happy if you say something against other men, but they will be angry if you say that the Asian girl will die for the blond girl date the handsome caucasian/white dude, they will try to force Asian women to make anything against these men to these small vocal group of Asian men feel better in their hatred, excuses, racism and jealousy. This is why Asian women is not showed so much, it's because the Asian men will be angry, it's because the white women can't be replaced, and the American propaganda is around white women with white men, white women with other race, white women against white men for the other race of men, white women in everything.

All the excuses of media and propaganda and all lies for racism, jealousy and hate aren't used against white women by the same men who invent the excuses, white women all the time in the media, understand, the American social engineering is made by democrats, democrats hate white men, and the most popular couples would be white men and Asian women but it's horrible for a few group of white racists who are racists even against Asians, is bad for the angry Asian men and their excuses, is bad for the white women, the democrats really don't like white men and work hard to try to make the couple and anything wiht white men and non-white women be related to bad things while pushing white women and non-white men. It's a American political problem.

I think it's a opression against the ego of the men of other race, so the white guys need to look bad, be some sort of jokes, be soft, while the scenes with white women and other race is the opposite of the scenes of white men and non-white women

Oh wow, thanks for this comment.. aha this is really interesting~ :)