My boyfriend wants to do something, but I pass out?

I feel like the worst girlfriend ever! Every night, without fail, I fall asleep on my love without meaning to! Typically, it's at the WORST moment. For example: last night we were supposed to stay up late and sneak out to see each other... But right before he was supposed to explain the plan, I nodded off. The worst part is waking up and feeling sick to my stomach guilty. I mean... Our first time could have happened already this week if I could keep my eyes open... But I work almost everyday for a total of 40 hours a week and it's wearing on me, not to mention it's beating me up. (I have multiple small scale injuries.) So now I'm trapped. What do I do? I'm just... I feel awful guys. Like not just guilty but sick. Absolutely sick... Just because I keep passing out...

Most Helpful Guy

• well you're tired. you work full time so by late evenings as many humans are you are just tired.

i guess you could try taking a nap in the late afternoon. you could drink a coffee. or you could just work on doing stuff during hours you are more wakeful

Most Helpful Girl

• :/ tried arranging it in the day? And clearly you need to cut back your hours

What Guys Said 9

• Talk to him explain it then try to find a time where you have a day off or something to get together.

• It's probably because you're exhausted you should have these plans on Saturday or something

• if i were him i might get the idea that u jist dont want me or u want to get rid me if that happend many times

• ... take coffee or a stimulant right before it's time to go? I'd never have this problem, since sleeping takes an effort from me no matter what. Everyone else has decent advice tho.

• You must honestly tell him why. After all you really can't help it. You also might be feeling abit anxiety about your self sexually , being your first time and all.. Which is normal. And the timing as well , leaving you with guilty feelings.

I'm ready for our first time. But... Yeah I'm so tired... I sent him some texts just now apologizing but honestly, I hope in punishes me. I deserve it.

Asker. In the end.. Stimulation is always greater than the pain

• Hmm your story sounds like a 40 year old couple... Lol

• Talk to him.

• If you're having to sneak out, just to see your boyfriend, you're probably too young to have a boyfriend, let alone a 40 hour work week

If I have a 40 hour work week I think I'm plenty old enough. My mom is just very VERY strict.

How the fuck does sneaking out mean that? He's a fucking amazing guy! He treats me great, like a princess. He dotes on me. He loves me. He's understanding and sweet. Smart and funny. And he's a straight a AP honors student. He has similar interests to me. Similar dreams. A great work ethic and strong family values. In fact I wouldn't HAVE TO SNEAK OUT IF MY MOM wasn't STRICT.

How would you feel if you were in love with the perfect girl and you mom said "you've been dating for 2 years? Oh well I still don't trust you two alone."

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• beauty sleep is important !
    get a less intensive job !

• It could be god telling you NO DON't DO IT!!!

😂😂😂 No no, God and I have a great relationship and my sex life is hardly as cincerning as my moral code which is otherwise strong and good. I believe in God, but I don't think he's going to send me to hell for having sex with my long term boyfriend.

And your thought process right there isn't right at all first of all your not married first rule broken boyfriend does not = husband and your relationship with god is your business your mistakes are yours to make but don't twist right from wrong just to accommodate what you desire to do keep living do what you want but don't say you have a great relationship with god posting about how you are to tired to have sex at a young age with your long time boyfriend like that makes it right because its not!

Fair enough.