Is my big obsessed with cartoon women?

My boyfriend plays this game called 'dota 2' and there are characters on there who are women and they all have big boobs and provocative outfits. He says he likes some of the women characters because they play the best but he has one as his phone background, one as his computer background and one as his steam account thing and each picture is like a cartoon sketch of the character with a cool eary background and then they with there boobs out a lot? I'm just wondering why he only saves the women characters and not the men ones and why he saves them as everything? Could it be he generally thinks there cool? If I played a game I wouldn't save a man cartoon lol

What Guys Said 2

• Is your boyfriend a vampire-white basement dweller with Asperger's syndrome? Maybe that was mistake #1. If he ever uses words like "hentai tentacle porn" or "Star Wars convention," I suggest you seek counsel.

• it's the same why many girls have hello kitty or other back ground images

What Girls Said 1

• Is it perhaps because you are flat chested, skinny and frigid?