Would you like to date a prude who is a slut only with you?

• No. I dont like when girls act uptight
  • Yes. Why should she be slut with everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would marry a girl like this. Lol. Butttt... to add onto this fantasy of finding a girl who is only a slut for me... it would be even better if she had a best friend she was super comfortable with and we could have a threesome together... lol... that is also my fantasy... but this will never happen

Most Helpful Girl

• Slut = a promiscuous woman
    Hence a girl can't be a "slut" with only one guy.

I know. I meant a very sexual girl

There's a saying for that, "lady in the streets, freak under the sheets", you can Google it.

I know

What Guys Said 21

• No. I would despise that.
    A prude is uptight, rude, judgmental and nasty.
    Acting slutty later just shows she is also a hypocrite. And nothing about girls as sluts appeals to me.

What I would want is a girl who is strong and confident in her sexual desires, but chooses to only act on them with who ever she is in a real relationship with, in that case being me.
    She isn't nasty and uptight socially, and she isn't seeking to reach rock bottom of depravity privately.

• Yes, yes I would, I like the idea of the whole lady in the streets and freak in the sheets ( only with me ) thing.

• There are a lot of stupid Anonymous comments. Guys be real there is nothing healthy about a slut. Not mentally and if she is a slut no woman would be a slut with one man. You guys are dreaming and its quite pathetic.

They know I meant a very sexual girl

Ah then I stand corrected. Personally how a girl acts with others is just as important as how she acts with me. I would like a girl who has excellent social skills. I am the odd man out because I am not the jealous type. I am good looking so I don't need to be. But to me a woman with good social skill shows that she is highly intelligent.

• Yeah, that sounds perfect.

• a freak in the sheets? very welcome
    outside... she should just be normal. super prude/uptight would be meh.

Uptight as in doesn't stare at people in public or doesn't talk about sex with others

the latter one. It's not that I expect her to talk about our sex life with others... no I mean, that should stay private for the most part. But there are people who get visible uncomfortably when talking about anything related to it, some even find it inappropriate or a taboo and get mad... I wouldn't like that. I like open minded people who can just openly talk about most things without problem.

Staring? I mean, you should never "stare"... it makes people uncomfortable. You can take a quick look, nothing wrong with that and I think it's healthy for a relationship if you can still appreciate other people's beauty without getting instantly jealous or insecure. Of course, you shouldn't shove it in your partners face how hot someone is.

• I don't consider a slut a bad thing so long as the person is safe about it. That being said, if she's in a committed relationship with me, then she needs to be only with me. So I'd take the slut only with me.

• My dirty little slut 😏

• That's every mans dream.

• slut in the sheets, angel in the streets. thats how we like them.

• That's what most guys want, and most women can't seem to figure that out.

"... most women can't seem to figure that out."

Lol srsly?

The problem with this scenario isn't that "women can't seem to figure this out"... the problem is that relationships end, and people break up.
      I mean... what happens when yr girlfriend is "a slut only for you", and then you break up? Duh...

Also, you wrote this comment as though women don't have any sexual desires of our own. Smh.

Yeah. I mean, just using myself and my own household as an example -- I am the primary earner (by far, I make more than 80 percent of our household income), and I make more of the day-to-day logistical decisions (because I'm the one who's on more of a schedule -- his work is all long-term commissions that he can work on whenever he wants)... but he is unquestionably the leader of this household, both in spirit and in fact. This is HIS house.

@redeyemindtricks I love how mature you are. You are a real woman

• Thats not really the definition of a slut but i get what you mean the answer is yessss.

Yes. Sluts have many sexual partners but the girl of my question has only one man lol

• Yeaaa absolutely... That's what most guys want including me

• yes.

• Of course.

However this is a fantasy, at least past your mid teens.

So you have to pick.

• I think this song says it all ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxuD86TWeI

• That's basically what every guy wants :D

• A girl like that is perfect.

• i dont care if a girl is a prude or a slut. All i care about is if she's clean, and if she has no previous children (sorry mom's, it's just too much baggage)

What about abortion?

Is that a deal breaker?

it doesn't matter what i believe. im not the one dating you

• I would love that

• I love sluts so does not matter

• that s like most men's dream... .

What Girls Said 2

• I would love a prude guy who is a bad boy only with me

• a slut is a woman who sleeps with multiple men, its not the same thing as being sexually adventurous

I know but people know what I meant by slut