My boyfriend is constantly likes other girls pics. On On Instagram and daily likes a sports illustrated swimsuit girl pic on Twitter. why?

I am bothered that my boyfriend on a daily basis likes on Twitter sports illustrated swimsuit girls and any other girl from a sports team.. Like cheerleader or dancers. He also constantly likes many girls on Instagram. I feel like I'm not good enough look wise for him.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he needs to exercise more control over his winkie. Give him a telling off! Don't take it personally. He's just a bit slack!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys just do this. I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't but you know, it doesn't reflect on you or relationship. I think it's just something some guys do. Guys and girls will always find other people attractive even if in a relationship. They are the ones with him though or the one he loves.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I understand but when your doing it daily on both Twitter and Instagram. I feel that he wants me to look like that. Its making me feel insecure

• Show All
    • 3mo

How does that make sense if I'm complaining here

• 3mo

Huh? I'm saying he doesn't realize it's making you feel insecure and that's why he is sn't hiding it.

What Guys Said 3

• god women why u made women so annoying :p
    anyway he likes thir pics not sticking his penis in them jesus

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well am I not good enough?

• 3mo

its not about being good enough
      just because he is with u doesn't mean he needs to stop liking the female beauty of other woman besides most of them out of reach like sports illustrated swimsuit girl

• Are you serious?

0|0
    0|0
  • Social media is gay
    Tell him to get a life

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend does this too. It doesn't mean anything at all, likes are so superficial. If you're boyfriend didn't want to be with you then he wouldn't be with you. Him liking pictures on Instagram doesn't mean he wants to be with those other girls and not you.

0|0
    0|0