What are some things that guys want in a relationship from their girl, but won't ever ask for?

3mo I don't want anything that deals with sex please

Most Helpful Guy

• >> I don't want anything that deals with sex please

That tends to cover the bulk of it since that's one of the things you two can exclusively do that he can't do with a female friend, e. g.

But emotional support might be one. If you can be really supportive of him when he's stressed out, and also give him space if he just needs some privacy, that can help.

Letting him have a healthy dose of independence away from you to go out from time to time without you can be something he might not ask for out of fear of you thinking he's not interested in you, but most guys would want a healthy dose of that.

And taking mutual interest in things he's interested in (whatever it is, but might be an activity more popular with males) might also be something that helps you two enjoy your time together that he wouldn't necessarily ask you to do.

Oh and maybe losing weight if you're overweight, shaving/trimming/waxing down there, things like this that relate to appearance/physical attraction/sexual pleasure out of fear of making you upset that he still cares about these types of things.

Love doesn't erase 20 pounds, so to speak, but most guys would probably really be afraid to ask a girl to lose weight given how sensitive girls can be about this kind of stuff -- unless he's into a more chubby kind of look and feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Loyalty and admiration.

What Guys Said 23

• Same as a woman freedom, true 50/50 interdependence, true honesty, loyalty and knowing she pays enough attention to anticipate needs

• that his opinion matters
    that you are loyal to him
    ex : boyfriend and u had an argument so u go on fb and say
    my boyfriend is a asshole / boyfriend left me alone / im so mad at someone
    this kind of bs that women do
    they think it helps with frustration but
    it s the first step in the break up
    no one wants his secrets known
    moreover i know girls talk to each other about their boyfriend
    but for the love of god have self respect and dont tell them about anything
    its betryal most men won't tolerate

• hand jobs

• In my opinion these 3 things probably matter the most to guys that they never ask for.
    1. Honesty. The reason why I'm saying honesty is that a lot of us would usually take a woman's word on how comfortable they are with z person, stuff like does it make you feel happy and overjoyed when we the time to look after you when your feeling down or pissed off about something, etc.

2. Being able to talk about stuff on our minds as openly as possible say for example anxiety and what kinda stuff we fear.

3. I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say are we able to fully depend on and trust you when it comes to picking us back when we break down in tears over any issues with family, work and stress.

• Her happiness. But that's just me. If I can tell my girl isn't happy with me, I'll never be happy with her. I'll want to ask her every time we talk why she isn't happy and what I can do to make it better, but then I remember I'm supposed to be a mind reader.

• Outside the sexual stuff, probably being able to be open and completely honest with (even though it may hurt).

• it´s only things that can´t be asked for. like intimacy, closeness, being kind. if those things don´t come naturally, asking for it wouldn´t help anyways.

• Crossing off sex, literally nothing I wouldn't ask for. I would trust my girlfriend with enough things to be able to ask for loyalty or support somewhere non sexual.

• Hugs when we feel sad.

• More hugs, even if I act like I don't care much about it when others are around, but inside I'm really like "YES! She loves me."

• Rimming

• R-E-S-P-E-C-T

• probably comforting hugs when I'm feeling bad

• No sexual things? Well that crosses off any possible things I'd ever want.

• Her to pay for lunch or on dates.

• For her to be cynical and sarcastic and mad at stuff instead of crying about it.

• To be 100% sure of where the relationship stands. I need to know if I'm wasting my time or not or gathering feelings for someone I know who will stay

• When I'm sad I just want her to throw my ass on the ground and hug me lol😂😂

• Trust loyalty

• Love, emotional support, trust, TLC, etc.

• Sex is usually the major thing that would be right up there of things being afraid to ask for but since you don't want to here about that I would have to say letting us hang out with our friends at times and be trusting and not being jealous or hounding us on where we have been

• A sexual romp with her mom if she's hot.

• infinite passionate blowjobs with shallowing. and rough sex i guess.

not that women should do these though. they are quite demeaning

What Girls Said 0