What does this girl want? please help me guys and girls?

- She gave me signs in class that she likes me , i approached her after the class.
I said " I like u, whats your number?", she replied "I'm really sorry I can't give u my number",
I said "Its ok and then I walked away"

- Next day she was putting herself in my orbit a lot as if she wants me to ask for her Number again, I ignored her, she is putting herself in my orbit a lot since that day but I ignored her.

- My friends said " bro, she blew u off like trash, and now if she wants to take things further, she should at least say hi to u"

- What should I do? its driving me nuts.

• Bro, she blew u off, have some self respect. If she wants u, she will talk to u coz now she knows u like her.
  • Bro, girls dont come right out and say what they want, they put themselves into your orbit and hope that u make a move on her. You should ask for her number one LAST time when she puts herself in your orbit, if she says No then let her go forver.
  • Others (pls comment)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like mind games. She doesn't want you, but she wants you to want her and pay attention to her.

Yeah i also think that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You made your move, if she wants you- allow her to make yours. She already knows you're interested.

***allow her to make hers.

It was fine. You were direct and on point.
      You let her know that you liked her and was interested in getting to know her.
      Not a lot of guys have the balls to do that these days. They usually "hint" or give mixed signals. You did the right thing.

Thnx a lot.

• Don't even give her the time of day dude.

Thnx , thats what im doing, but now she wants my attention and she puts herself in my orbit a lot, is this a mind game or she is just playing?

I would highly advice against it in fear of possible heart break in the future or rejection a second time. It is of course your life, your choice.

What Guys Said 2

• This is my friend one of the world's biggest mysteries, you can never understand a girl