What does this girl want? please help me guys and girls?

- She gave me signs in class that she likes me , i approached her after the class.
I said " I like u, whats your number?", she replied "I'm really sorry I can't give u my number",
I said "Its ok and then I walked away"

- Next day she was putting herself in my orbit a lot as if she wants me to ask for her Number again, I ignored her, she is putting herself in my orbit a lot since that day but I ignored her.

- My friends said " bro, she blew u off like trash, and now if she wants to take things further, she should at least say hi to u"

- What should I do? its driving me nuts.

• Bro, she blew u off, have some self respect. If she wants u, she will talk to u coz now she knows u like her.
    78% (7)33% (2)60% (9)Vote
  • Bro, girls dont come right out and say what they want, they put themselves into your orbit and hope that u make a move on her. You should ask for her number one LAST time when she puts herself in your orbit, if she says No then let her go forver.
    22% (2)50% (3)33% (5)Vote
  • Others (pls comment)
    0% (0)17% (1)7% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like mind games. She doesn't want you, but she wants you to want her and pay attention to her.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah i also think that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, girls dont come right out and say what they want, they put themselves into your orbit and hope that u make a move on her. You should ask for her number one LAST time when she puts herself in your orbit, if she says No then let her go forver.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You made your move, if she wants you- allow her to make yours. She already knows you're interested.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

***allow her to make hers.

• Show All
    • 3mo

It was fine. You were direct and on point.
      You let her know that you liked her and was interested in getting to know her.
      Not a lot of guys have the balls to do that these days. They usually "hint" or give mixed signals. You did the right thing.

• 3mo

Thnx a lot.

• Don't even give her the time of day dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thnx , thats what im doing, but now she wants my attention and she puts herself in my orbit a lot, is this a mind game or she is just playing?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I would highly advice against it in fear of possible heart break in the future or rejection a second time. It is of course your life, your choice.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro, she blew u off, have some self respect. If she wants u, she will talk to u coz now she knows u like her.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is my friend one of the world's biggest mysteries, you can never understand a girl

0|1
    0|0