Male tinder description: leave empty or not?

So I've liked about 200+ girls now with just one single match so I decided to create a test account to see how my competitions' profiles look like and I noticed that while most girl profiles have descriptions, it was very rare for male profiles. Majority of male profiles didn't have any descriptions at all.

This made me think whether I'm actually increasing or decreasing my odds when including a description.

Also thinking if I should include my height or not since I'm right at the border of what's "good": I'm 6'0.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a dude doesn't have a lot of pictures, and if he doesn't have a description, I swipe left. That's suspicious as fuck to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude Tinder is dumb. Just go out in the real world and pic up women. Women on Tinder are vane and only interested in likes to boost their ego. If you really want to do online dating sign-up for match or e-harmony. Women on those sites actually pay good money because they are serious about settling down with someone. And if you are looking for a one night stand LOL okay buddy good luck with that.

What Girls Said 2

• Tinder is literally all about your looks, it's a hookup platform not a dating site lol, put good photos and you'll get matches in no time.

• Leave empty

What Guys Said 2

• Put a joke that you would laugh at, then ulll have an easier time when you meet them because uthey like ur joke

• Tinder is all about looks. Personality and lifestyle means nothing.