Does he see us going somewhere?

So I've been "dating" this guy for a month now. We go on dates, we hang out constantly. He's sweet and caring but despite that, yesterday he said something that kind of got me thinking. We were talking about sex and he said "it's okay, I'm going out tonight anyways". I said "you can go" and he said "I know I can go".

later on, I told him about my ex trying to communicate with me and just not wanting to hide it from him Bc it was nothing. He said he didn't care and that we were friends and getting to know each other and having fun.

its weird because he's really caring and helps me out but from what he's telling me, I Feel like he thinks of this as just friends with benefits and not going anywhere with what we have going on?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he wants more out of you.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that guy is really serious about you. It seems to me that he's only in it for sex.