Issues with black females dating white males?

They look at me as if i just murder a member of their family when me and him are out hanging out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know those looks. I'm probably thinking the same thing as those people are when I see it too. The White person with a Black person will be looked down upon. And I think the Black person got suckered into being with one of the Whites that have undesirable personality traits.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're probably wondering "why is that child sitting around instead of doing her homework?"

What Guys Said 7

• Don't even worry your too young to date.

im trying to put my right age in but i dont know how. the setting didn't allow me. iam in my early 30s not 13yrs and help how to fix this?

His family is not the issues. i met them. its my own black brothers.

Well then you probably should have mentioned that.

• That guy must have low standards and expectations then.

• nothing wrong with it

True. He treats me with love and respect i am not going anywhere, i will stay..

• I dated them before and be dating them in the future.

• Nothing wrong with it. Just don't pay attention to them

• Dunno. I date black women.

i will let them worry about my choice. so far i am happy.

That's good. your happiness is all that matters.

• Your a little young you shouldn't even worry about it to be honest

Oh I just found out your in your 30s but you do realize a lot of guys are very loyal to their girlfriends and don't want to be checked out by the way I'm white and I love Black Women so if you checked me out I would be flattered (:

Anyway I love Black Women and I'm White maybe those guys just had girlfriends who they were loyal to

lol. yea.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't touch the chocolates.

• Let them hate

• it's not only that racial combination and it's not only the country you live in.

• That is terrible >:( people need to grow up it is 2016 but best thing to do is ignore people like that^^