Are cowboys still contenders?

What do women think about modern day cowboys? I just can't seem to find a date. Thanks to my time in the service I have a thing for city girls. And city women have this stigma about cowboys. I love my job and the lifestyle but I am ready for someone to hold at night. I'd like your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The defense is atrocious. Truthfully best thing thst could happen is romo going down to speed up retirement or being cut (I'll doubt will happen unfortunately). Dak prescott had a lot of buzz this preseason and hopefully is competent. Romos old news thst csnt deliever snd ties up way too much cap money. scary part is both romo and prescott contracts are good through 2019. So thst offseason prescott could jump ship if cowboys stick to asshole romo as their starter and put the time in a bind. Anyway another solid draft or two and the cowboys will be fine... end of rant

What Girls Said 1

• I mean ya, I live in LA suburbs which is basically still a huge city. As long as your clean cut and sharp there's nothing wrong accept with the girls you are going after

What Guys Said 3

• I think so. That cowboysonly. com dating site is doing well financially.

• For there Division YES, playoffs YES. Conference NO superbowl NO

• Fuck no.