Is it bad to have never had a date by sophomore year?

I have never had a guy show interest in me. I've never even had a guy friend. Is this strange? I try to be open, but it's never worked. I think I'm pretty face-wise, but most guys would consider me too thin. I worry that I sound too formal when I talk or seem too anxious all the time. Sophomore homecoming is coming up, but I doubt I'll get a date. I honestly doubt I'll have a relationship before I'm 20 at this rate. I don't think any thing is wrong with me, but the complete lack of interest makes me wonder. I see all of my friends at least have a guy friend and it makes me feel isolated. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have a girlfriend until my junior year of high school. Don't worry! Just be yourself and do the things that make you happy and will help you grow to be the person you want to be and a relationship will happen when the time is right

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You shouldn't even be dating until you're 16.

You're at school to get an education and build a future. Not chase boys.

What Guys Said 2

• It's okay. I haven't ever hung out with friends outside my house before this year. And I still haven't. Let alone a date!

• Was single till about a year out of high school. Just take your time. Things will align in their own time.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I had my first date my senior year in high school.

• At least your not doing illegal shit