Name a time you were sexually attracted to the opposite sex and it was more than their apperance?

I tend to get very aroused when talking to a cop. I have a thing for cops

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The way a guy talks.. With intelligence, confidence, shy but knows wussup..

But i would want him to be white, Latino, or Asian.. But an Asian without small eyes or a small rod like they say they have..

What Guys Said 6

• 1|0
  • Often a girl's confidence, not necessarily swagger as that's more "look at me" than confident, I thing a confident girl who does not need to be around other people all the time, has her own opinions, and, this part is the most exciting, conveys clearly what she wants during sex, is a turn on that transcends looks. Intelligence also. If I'm just starting a convo with a prospective lover and she says a few things that sound as if she is not very bright, I can't get past that no matter how attractive she may be,

• A couple times I was aroused by cops - but it was because of their appearance. Once I was at a party with a lot of guys from the Middle East, and the cops came to tell us to quiet down; one of them was a really attractive woman, and the guys at the party got a excited and one took a picture of her.

But back to your question, I have been sexually attracted by voice. In fact when I was driving in Europe one time I set the voice for the GPS guidance to French because it was such a hot female voice, even though I couldn't understand the directions.

And I have even found writings on GaG that made me feel attracted to the writer.

• Um... if you are a teen boy, all that matters is if the human is female.

• intelligence, common interests, humor

• I had a thing for a girl who I've met back a few years ago... she was very good looking but what attracted me to her was her angelic personality... her personality outshined her physical appearance... She was a very kind hearted girl

What Girls Said 5

• Appearance will always matter to some extent.
    But there are many things about a person that also attract me.

• Humour.. Intelligence.. Witty men.. and masculinity (not physicL) some guys just carry themselves that way.

All the time. Attraction is never just physical for me.

• It's physical for me, like my body wants to lean into him unconsciously. It was a hard core crush, I liked the way he talked, the way he laughed, his height, his competitiveness.

• Yes, he's gorgeous hot and intelligence yet super sweet my ideal guy 😍

• At school one day i was so turned on by this Latino boy's cuteness but he was so shy..
    Well i sat behind him in class, he was the only Mexican boy and me & all my friends wanted to fuck him.. His voice & his shyness would turn me on !