Hmmm what should I do?

the girl in hat cuts my hair super hot, I've always had a thing for her. She's always had a shithead boyfriend, who she has a kid with: she will bad mouth him from time to time. I saw her out with him awhile back and she gave me a huge hug right in front of him and he was pissed and acted like a dick.

Anyways I've had girls on and off over the years. She was friends with my last girlfriend, they used to work at same place. She recently left and text my ex "hey I'll still cut Dan's hair for discount". Won't still go see her. The first time she cut my hair she gave me a hug after. Now we kind of both linger around and chat after my haircut. This past time we were talking about the song where they say "down in the DM" and she was saying it had to do with sex. I was like what does it mean? And she was like you know down and kept pointing like towards her belly, down below. I was like "uh think it mans direct message" lol. Anyways, after haircut we talked for another 15 mins and I felt like she just wanted to keep chatting. We were talking Real Estste and investing. Then was like "maybe we could team up on real estate investing someday? I was lik "yea.. umm.. For sure.

Do do you think she's digging me?

shoukd I make move? Her boyfriend is totally a shit head to get.

1mo Girls?
1mo Help help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she's digging you. No you shouldn't make a move. Stop thinking with your dick. You have any idea how much drama that shit would invite into your life, which shithead boyfriend found out?

Do you want to get your car keyed by a douchebag? Because that's how you get your car keyed by a douchebag.

True for sure 100. You think she's digging based on real estate comment? That threw me off big time. I was like umm wait what? Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Actually, yes I think she probably has a thing for you. But wait... did you mention something about her having a boyfriend?

Yes she does, and he's a shit head. What makes you think she has a thing?

What Guys Said 0