I ruined my education?

I ruined my education. I could have been graduated by now at uni but instead i wll be graduating as an officemanagent... mi feel horrible and its just not a life worth living at 24. I ruined because i lacked self confidence and dropped out during that at 18 my younger sister didn't even convince me or pushed me to keep going instead shd kept quite and didn't wanted me to succeed... at 21 i went back but again i failed again by hating the course and omg i just hate my life...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• About to go back at 30, life is far from over. So many people I know right now 30 and up going back to school. Life happens.

• Life is always worth living for even if you don't get that dream job. You're not a failure there are many of other people in their 40s ad 50s going back to school. You're still very young. Take this as an opportunity to make things right.

• Well you can't blame your sister as it's your choice...