Long distance relationships, do they work? And what's the farthest your S. O has ever lived?

I recently starting dating this girl in middle July, she lives about a 1.5-2 hour drive away. She spent a lot of time with me and just stayed at y place the last month, she's going back to school
In September though and I'll only be able
To see her on weekends Friday-Sunday. Do long distance things work? I've never dated a girl who doesn't live in the same city as me. Why and why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated someone was from another country (but was on a working holiday in my country). We talked all the time when he went back home and we tried so hard to keep things going - we managed about 2 years. The sad truth is that no matter how much you love someone, distance is a killer. Unless one of you is prepared to give it up and move, it's highly unlikely it will work out.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• It does actually work 😌

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know but furthest I'm willing to go is an hour

• nopersss

• I'm dating a girl from Uganda who asks me to send her money every week. I think we might get married soon.