How creepy is it for a senior in high-school to ask out a freshmen in the same school, at the end of the year?

how creepy is it for a senior in high-school to ask out a freshmen in the same school, at the end of the year?

like a senior guy asking and crushing on a freshmen girl?

right at the end of his senior year, and her freshmen year, he asks her out?

she's 14 and a half. and his 17 and a half.

just curious...

3mo bump

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a little gap there - You would think they are at different stages of their development - Put it this way if I was her father or older brother, I would not be too happy about it

Most Helpful Girl

• dunno 14 seems not tooo young for me, 3 years is quite a bit but not too much...

What Guys Said 5

• It might be legal in some places... But there seems to be quite at difference in maturity in that age range.

• totally not creepy.

• I do it all the time when I pull up to high schools in my corvette, offer a ride home with a minor detour to take in some "scenery".

• It's not creepy.

• kinda, its the girls who call it creey most, but they jst jelous he dont like them

What Girls Said 3

• In my grade, there were many freshman girl-senior boy relationships. Most of them lasted well into the senior boy's first year of college, and there are two couples that are still dating, two years later.
    I don't think it's creepy, as long as she is mature. Having sex would be legal in most states, but I don't think that's necessarily a concern of both of yours at the moment, if you're just deciding to ask her out. Go for it, good luck!

• Depends on the person. At the beginning of this Summer I dated a guy that is 19, nothing weird about it in my opinion. And right now I'm dating a guy that is 18. It all depends on maturity level.

• When I was 13, I dated a 16 year old before, as long as boundaries are set and the parents approve, I dont see an issue with it.