When a girl likes a guy, and he gives her attention, how does she feel?

She has a crush on me,
I look at her first , she looks at me (i dont know if she looks at me to see if im looking or she wants to take a glance at me).
- So she will sit and just look at me once and then she will hide and make sure i can't see her.
Is it clear to her that I like her? Will she feel happy that her crush is noticing her and giving her attention?

• She feels happy, she feels that all her effort to look for him has paid, all the effort she put in her hair, nails etc are paid off, she feels really happy if the guy she likes stares at her. She feels she is desired in his eyes.
  • She doesn't feel anything special, but if he ignores her then she will shut off and won't put any effort in looking good for him.
  • Others (pls comment)

What Girls Said 2

• She would be happy

• If she likes you then of course she wants your attention. I don't think either gender bothers staring if they don't like what they're looking at.

What Guys Said 1