Do you ever take advantage of girls being nervous around you?

Cute girl in my class that sits next to me. When we did ice breakers I could tel she was really nervous. I finally took off my hoodie today in class and she became even more nervous lmao. I'll always small talk with her and sort of flirt before class.

She will make little whispering comments that could just be considered thinking out loud during lecture. It's almost as if she wants me to respond in validation to what she just said and I'll just completely ignore it as if I didn't hear her. This makes her more nervous and she probably just thinks she said something stupid.

Ill act really forceful and rough sometimes too. Pulling out my chair really loudly and then slamming it on the deck to make sure it can support my big ass body. Opening up doors really abruptly and shit. Typing loud as fuck lmao. I'll suddenly look at the door which is in her direction and she completely shifts her position in the seat lol.

I think her being nervous as fuck around me gives me the upper hand because she is kept on her toes while I have full control of everything. I catch myself doing this a lot and I'm wondering if anyone else does this as well. Think I asked a similar question before just didn't get a lot of responses.

• Yes I do this
  • No I don't do this
  • Stop trolling chicks irl you dick

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

You're being really boring lately. Spice it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• ''Ill act really forceful and rough sometimes too. Pulling out my chair really loudly and then slamming it on the deck to make sure it can support my big ass body. Opening up doors really abruptly and shit. Typing loud as fuck lmao.''

Lol I actually died reading that.. man doesn't take bites he shoves his fucking sandwich does his mouth. Seriously you taking off your jumper or whatever... lets be honest you have a muscular body she is probably horny for you. either that or she is afraid you will beat her up or some shit.

What Girls Said 11

• there was this guy who used to screw with me all the time and it was really making me uncomfortable he started to smack me on the ass when I would walk by his table very hard and then laugh at me. I ended up crying every day on the way home from school. He constantly bothered me, and I could hardly take it.

One day I was so tired because my mother was in the hospital dying and I fell asleep on the floor next to the vending machine. I could hear people giggling and I just knew he was in front of me (which he was, taking photos of me) so without opening my eyes, I send my combat boots straight into his jaw. His phone fell from the ground, and I opened my eyes, grabbed him by the shirt, pulled him up to my face and said "How do you like being fucked with? My mother is dying, I haven't slept since Monday, and my grades couldn't get any worse. I don't care if I get suspended. I will kick your ass." Take in mind that I was only 4'9" but I was DONE with his shit.

Needless to say he never messed with me again.

• Based off of what you've said, she's probably just worried to be around you because you behave like the classic individual with schizophrenia would, versus anything else.

Yeah that must be why she is attracted to me. Men with schizophrenia are extremely attractive to most women. I might write a talk on this.

not everyone wants your dick, sweetie.

A lot of girls seem to want my dick so I'll just focus on those ones I guess.

• hahah! I take advantage of shy people by begin loud and happy.

• Damn... that's horrible. I can definitely relate to that girl, I have the same problem. What you did was wrong 😒 she's probably assuming she'll die with your presence

• You flexin to assert yourself? Who knew this shit occurred outside of werewolf books. She probably thinks you like her now, playin with hearts smh

• Would be funny if a dude got nervous, I would tease them for it in a friendly way.

• C. you've done this before already lmaoooo I remember you posting a similar question for your summer class

Yeah I do it a lot lmao. Usually happens in my classes because I'm the older one a lot of the times lol

Why don't you ask her out?

I'll get her number next week. We have a test coming up that following week and I'm going to ask her to study with me at my place.

• Mirin your skills

• Sometimes I do it
    And sometimes they do it to me... hate it when that happens

• All the time.

Actually, it has happened to me a few times. I didn't mean to make him nervous, he just was. I don't think I've gotten nervous around someone yet. Maybe anxious excitement, but not timid nervousness.

• I don't waste my time on other people.

What Guys Said 8

• I do actually sometimes, lol sometimes the way you do it and other times different ways. Sometimes I do it without knowing it, all depends on the girl though.

• I sort of do it instinctively I think to make my presence known

• nope.

• Yeah i do this too because its fun seeing peoples reactions. Thats just how i am.

• Cut back on the cell tech. Jk bro

• Stop trolling chicks irl you dick

• smash that sloot brah.

• Hey dipshit