How open is too much?

Men:
In a very new, potentially exclusive relationship, how open is too much to say to the guy? Specifically in terms of how much you miss him, the I cannot wait to see yous, you make me happy, etc.

how can a girl find the right balance in letting him know verbally that you enjoy his company versus being too ahead of themselves and scaring him away?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can say whatever you feel, there's no law saying you can't. just beware, he may not feel the same, which is why it's so tricky in what to say. Trump opens up his mouth, and makes an ass out of himself. He says "make America great again", yet, he outsources jobs to places like china

Most Helpful Girl

• How new? You shouldn't tell him you miss him if you have only dated 2-3 times. It's a little weird to be doing that and it makes you come across as clingy.

What Guys Said 5

• "I've been picking out names for our grandson"

• "i cannot wait to see you and you make me happy" are the best things a guy can hear in a relationship.

• pick the times while the both of u enjoying the company and say like
    i enjoy this evening...0.

• All those things are okay. Also be sure and tell him any kinky things you want to try in bed.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0