Why would you read a text, but not respond?

Hi!

Just curious your reasons for doing this.

I've been talking to a guy, not exactly daily, but within a reasonable time frame like every other day or once a day. He asked me a question 12 days ago, and he read my answer and question. Still no response. Not really a big deal, but just wondering.

• Don't know what to say
  • Lost interest
  • Talking to someone else
    Vote C
  • "Too busy"
    Vote D
  • Just don't want to
    Vote E
  • Other (what?)
    Vote F

Most Helpful Guy

• You're no that important. I suggest you move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's my specialty. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to answer and I have the intentions of responding later but I forget and never get around to it. Sometimes their reply doesn't exactly call for a response, or leaves it hard for me to come up with one. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to talk. There's also the time when I'll stop liking you so I'll just start ignoring your texts.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Just dont want to + too busy

• He has better things to do instead of relying to your messages. Time is money

• Just don't want to

• i dont do that... if i read it, i think you deserve a response

• I try to respond in a reasonable time as well. That's why I am wondering why some do. Thanks!

• yep, no problem

What Girls Said 2

• I've done it before where I didn't know what to say right off so I put it down for a minute and then just forgot. I've also done the same thing where I saw the texts but was busy doing something and meant to respond after and forgot.

• I would say he's either too busy or he lost interest.