Just curious your reasons for doing this.
I've been talking to a guy, not exactly daily, but within a reasonable time frame like every other day or once a day. He asked me a question 12 days ago, and he read my answer and question. Still no response. Not really a big deal, but just wondering.
- Don't know what to say30% (3)14% (1)24% (4)Vote
- Lost interest10% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Talking to someone else0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- "Too busy"10% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Just don't want to10% (1)43% (3)24% (4)Vote
- Other (what?)40% (4)15% (1)28% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
You're no that important. I suggest you move on.0
Most Helpful Girl
That's my specialty. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to answer and I have the intentions of responding later but I forget and never get around to it. Sometimes their reply doesn't exactly call for a response, or leaves it hard for me to come up with one. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to talk. There's also the time when I'll stop liking you so I'll just start ignoring your texts.0