In which countries, tall girls are more favored?

In US, most guys like petite girls but I have heard in Asia, Eastern Europe guys prefer tall girls. What do you think?

3mo up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are obsessed with height, not men, most of us just want a girl who's shorter than us, even if it's just by an inch, some of us don't care if she's taller and many of us will take a taller girl if she's hot enough.

If you tower over American men you could try your luck with all the tall men in Scandinavia or the Netherlands.

Most Helpful Girl

• my personal experience:
    Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Germany. All guys I have talked in these countries said they prefer girls +5'10".

What Guys Said 3

• People here are saying Scandinavian countries and I agree. I live in Sweden and we're pretty tall on average so a tall woman is not that big of a deal for us.

So is it true that Scandinavian guys dont like petite girls?

I can't speak for all of sweden but personally, I like girls with "meat on her bones" so to say. A good body is always nice and paired with long, sexy legs.. Yeah you get the idea.

I have heard from there that most swedish guys reject girls under their average height :D

• Hell no lol Tall chicks are hotter and they favored by me baha

• Tall, Medium or short if they look good is all that matters.

What Girls Said 2

• For Asia it depends on where you go. Japanese people prefer short and petite girls despite the media. China may be a mixture. Europe is possible because most tall people come from European countries. Asians are usually short unless they just so happen to be on the tall side. Some may like tall people to admire them, but as far as to date? That depends on who you get involved with.

• Mostly western culture

United States?

European country and white people I think. Black people like fat women and Asians like petite women