Is this a really stupid idea?

I have known this guy for a while, we've hung out together outside of class and have talked before. Were both in the same class and there is a project that involves going downtown and taking this historical walk. I want to get a few friends together to do it and the only people i know in that class are my one friend and this guy. Is it stupid to ask him if he wants to do the project with me? I hate to come off as creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• NO it is not stupid but don't ask about the project ask about the trip downtown add in that he will be able to use it for the project in the end.
    You won't come off as creepy unless you make it sound like you made the plans just for you two alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? He could say yes then that would give you an opportunity to start something. I don't think it's a stupid idea

What Guys Said 2

• Well the project is more relevant than caring about if you come a bit creepy when you approach him!

Therefore just ask him nicely.

• Yeah, stupid idea

What Girls Said 0