Guys, is it a turn off for a woman to "wear her heart in her sleeve"?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I've been told that I can be distant. Don't need two people with that in a relationship in my opinion

What Guys Said 20

• Hey I see nothing wrong with it. I'm a guy and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I tell you right off the hop if you are gonna be with me then you are gonna take my heart and protect it because I suck at it but if hurt it or allow it to be hurt then watch out because I am a professional at retaliation.

• her heart? no. her mind? why not. her ovaries? yes that is a super huge turnoff. do not rush into a relationship period first.

• That's a tricky thing - certainly not if she is feminine about it (that is probably the best thing a girl could be!) - but if she's crass then it can be off putting, yes.

• It is to me. I don't want that shit spurting blood all over me

• It won't be a huge problem for me cuz I'm really patient😊but I just hope she doesn't cut my sausage off and put it in a blender😱😱😱😱

• I think she will look better with it encased in her body, but seriously, anyone has the right to be honest and upfront, and seek help if they need it.
    Any relationship has to be based on mutual trust, honesty and respect, with good communication.

• not at all. i quite like it.

• Emotion is nothing more than illogical thought most of the time. I would never be interested in a girl that's controlled by her emotions. Basing your rational on emotions lead to delusional thinking, wrong answers and bad decisions.

• After 8 years of being with a girl like that i could say yes. It is a turnoff. Anything would set her off.

• Im pretty sure thats what makes women women 😅

• It just means she's easy.

• better than dropping hints and expecting us to guess like its all a game

• Yeah because I don't want it pumping blood all over my clothes. How gross.

• That's what actually I prefer. I love that

• It could be a turn-off or turn-on. It depends entirely on the emotions she's got and is expressing, as well as how she expresses them.

• No, just as long as she doesn't overreact to stuff.

• As long as she isn't a big drama queen, it's OK.

• Turn in actually

• What does that mean?

Shows ones emotions openly rather then hide or disguise them.

As long as you dont actively get angry real easy and/or engage in violent behaviour, its usually not a problem.

• Nah, it's a turn off for men though.