A guy treats me like a girl he wants to date, but also implies a picture without me when he talks about the future, why is that?

He likes to talk and hang out with me, bought me small gifts and seems really happy around me, but doesn't officially ask me out, and when he discusses the future, he seem to say "in ten years, i will remember.(blah blah blah)... about you" implying that we don't have a future. Why is that and how could it be?

What Guys Said 1

• Im into a really beautiful, smart, funny and outgoing woman. She seems into me as well, and seems to laugh at all my jokes. Lets assume I got into a relationship with her. After college there's residency. We'll move out, probably to different states. She's already on my hometown just for collegeand she's from another state. Separation is nigh-inevitable. We dont seem like people who'd stand a long-distance relationship (specially her, too pretty to be alone and not be free to date).

I really like her, and feelings are growing, but even if ahe declared me the love of her life, Im not sure I could picture a future with her, not because I dont want it, but because I dont think we'd survive these kind of things, it seems unrealistic to think we would.

Thanks for sharing that. It seems like you are suggesting that you think it's unrealistic to be sure about a future together, which i understand, but i think my concern is I don't know what this guy is doing with me. I don't know if he ever will ask me out or hope to enter a relationship to try things out, because if not then I feel like he is just playing with my feelings

What Girls Said 2

• It's probably too early for him to be planning his life around you. Like you're not even his girlfriend yet. At least date him for a couple of years before you start to worry about this stuff.

• Because you don't have a future with him. Tell his dead weight ass to fall off a cliff bc you have more important things to do with your time is this guy for real? Lol..