In love with two people?

My ex boyfriend of 5 years & I broke up & I started talking to someone. Someone I've known for a while. Right before this guy asked me out, my ex begged to have me back after 6 months. I said yes to the guy. I have & always will have love for my ex but now I think I'm falling for this guy. I've been kinda torn on what to do. My ex keeps me on my feet & On the right track & the other guy sells drugs but doesn't involve me in anything & makes me happier. I think I love them both & I don't know what to do or of its even possible to love two people at once.

Most Helpful Guy

• May I ask how the two if you broke up?

I broke up with him because we never got along. We both still loved each other. We were just on & off happy & sad.

Lol! I never thought of that idea!! Thank you 😉

Lol thanks for mho but who did you end up choosing?😅 the boyfriend

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't get invovled with a drug dealer. Even if you're not directly into the activity, sometimes the people around or closest to the dealer can get hurt, dragged into drama, and cops may even look at you wondering if you're helping or covering for him if he's caught. It's just not worth it. I know you care and have feelings for him, but you should also be very concerned and take into consideration how a man is running his life and the choices he make. So, he's out of the equation, in my opinion.

As for your ex, you mentioned that you guys didn't get along in that's what led to breaking up. Ask him what makes now so different from the past? How are you guys going to treat each other this time? Why does he want you back after 6 months? I mean REALLY ask questions and get to know him all over again. Don't just hook back up if problems were never resolved.

• Well, I personally wouldn't get myself involved with somebody who sells drugs...

that wasn't the question. pretentious much?

yes, you're wrong to make everything about you. it's beyond entitled and really unattractive. frankly at this point it's safe to say the irony is moving, since you obviously NEED drugs lol

@feminismisnarcissism How am I making this about me? It's about morals and living a healthy life - which does not include being involved with a drug dealer. If you think there's nothing wrong with drugs then go ahead and drown in them. It's your life.

• You can love two people at the same time, but it becomes messy and it's not particularly healthy either.

Do you have any advice on how to go about the situation?

Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind!

Mhm, your very welcome! :)

• You can't love 2 people at the same time. Thats impossible.