It makes me mad and bothers me that when I meet guys they don't ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. The men you're looking for are afraid of rejection and then men you don't want, the man whore, have no problem asking you out. So women, not sure about you, think all men are man whores.

What Guys Said 19

• OK. Good to know. I'm gonna pretend to care about your little issue here, so bear with me while my mind strains.

Have you ever considered that you're not sending the appropriate signals to guys? That maybe you're half-assing it? Here, I even wrote a Take about it.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11236-girls-why-you-re-not-getting-asked-out

Now, if you've sent the appropriate signals (doubt it) and have built some rapport, and you're still not getting asked out, its probably because you've killed the attraction by saying something off putting or being ugly.

If that's still not it, then they may assume you have a boyfriend/fiance/husband and aren't the type of guy to try to slam some other dudes slampiece.

So to recap,
    A) you haven't signalled your availability and desire to go out with them, or
    B) you ugly.

It makes me mad that I'm never going to get a boyfriend because guys might think I'm ugly.

Hey, even ugly fat chicks get boyfriends. I've seen it. So don't lose hope

• To give an answer that makes any sense, I would need more information. I can guess a number of things, but that's pointless. You are going to have to be able to look at yourself without avoiding what might be distasteful things you don't want to admit about yourself. Maybe you are overly agressive. There are lots of things and I can't tell you which it might be. Remember if there are things you do that can hurt, you always have the option of working on changeing whatever it is. It could be more than one thing. Sorry I couldn't help more.

• No One is absolutely obligated to ask anyone else out. No one is entitled to be absolutely asked out by anyone else.

• HAHAHAHAHA

#feminismhasfailed

• Ummmm. Most guys your age don't ask every woman they see. Lol at that age I only asked guaranteed shags. All I wanted.

I don't want every guy to ask me out I want some.

• If the boys you meet asked you out, you'd be pretty pissed off by now... Like thousands of other women on this site

Why would I?

How do you get some guys you meet to ask you out?

I think you need to get envolved in thei lr conversations, be part of their group, or have similar interests, or create substantial conversations. Add some texts to this, and you can further develop convos just about anything that you two find interesting.
      Ultimately, you can make jokes or throw hints without the awkwardness of a face to face convo.

• Sweetheart EVERYONE has problems in dating. Im short chocolate and good looking but i have a big head and I'm scared to approach. Its just life...

• thank ask the guy out and stop waiting

• So what's your goal here? Do you really want to go out with a guy? Or are you more out to feel wanted/ valued and crave the attention? If you really want to go out with a certain guy or what not ask him out. It's no big deal to ask him out, if he's the right guy for you he'll say yes and will lead to the same result. If its the second one just be real down to earth fun to talk to and approachable.

• maybe they're just not interested?

There are a lot of guys in this world so there has to be a guy interested in me.

Hey look, you're possibly wanting acceptance from a guy because you don't value yourself like you should. Do you love yourself? Are you happy with your life? Are you beautiful to YOU? I'm sure you have plenty of traits which guys would search for in a female, you just don't see them. If you don't find yourself beautiful or worthy than nobody else will hold up a mirror to show you. Nobody in this world will ever love you LIKE you will love yourself, because if you're not happy with yourself than you won't be happy with anyone else. I'm sure you have so many traits guys and including me would love in their female counterpart, the problem is you don't see it in you.

• Is it me or does this question and the way it's worded sound a little conceited?

• you can ask them too you know.

Some girls don't have to ask guys out and if they don't then Ievery other girl shouldn't. have to ask guys out.

Does ever girl have to wear it?

No thats not necceccary.

• You want every guy you meet to ask you out?

No but how do you get them to ask you out?

That's easy, give them your number.

If it's a guy that you know and have known for a while be flirty with him. Get close to him physically, touch him, etc.

• Is this the 1950s? You can ask them out you know.

• Why? 😲

• Why would i when i know u would reject this fuckface right on the spot 🤔

• yeah.. then if it was the opposite and every single guy you see asks you out, you'll ocme on here and complain about 'men are pigs'

I don't want every single guy to ask me out I just won't some to.

@Pacificblue62 seems that way to me.. women have this weird way of never being satisfied unless their lives are a complete fairy tale and going just completely perfectly

Lol so true.

• Can't you ask them out? You may not understand the risk of rejection and the fact that a guy has to put himself out there. Especially if he likes you, it could be the closer for still knowing you post the question being asked?

• Then ask a guy out. Problem solved.

It a lot of guys in the world so there has to be a guy that is interested in me.

Then by that logic guys don't have to ask women out since there are guys out there that don't ask out women.

@anonymous you hit the nail on the head there with that last comment.

What Girls Said 3