How do I know my relationship is over? PLEASE HELP?

The past week me and my boyfriend were constantly fighting. After the fight, he was very distant towards me, and he still is a little bit. We saw each other 2 and a half weeks ago.. Is the fighting because we have seen each other so long ago? We are seeing each other tomorrow again, will things be back to normal again if we see each other? And how do I make things go back to the way it was? Please help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Things never go back to the way it was before because you have had new experiences. It doesn't matter that you had a fight, because that is inevitable. What matters is how you respond when you have a fight. Did you have a discussion? Did you identify the issue? Did you avoid blaming each other, calling names, or dredging up old issues? Did you decide on a plan for how to address the problem? Did you reaffirm your feelings for each other despite your disagreement? If so, you go forward with some confidence that you have a partner with whom you can resolve disagreements. If not, you go forward wondering whether your relationship is close to the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• What are you fighting about? Being under 18 you probably shouldn't care anyway as you'll prob be with someone else eventually anyway. Don't stress about it now. There are so many fish in the sea. You have lots of time to explore.

What Guys Said 1

• what was the fight about. pick your battles!

What Girls Said 1

• you're under 18, please relax. if it's over- it's over, if you guys would be able to resolve this as adults then you would have had the chances but you don't have enough experience to work though this.