If I met a stranger online, does this mean I wanna hook up or date him?

i met many guys online and i don't find anyone who's my type.. most of the guys i actually met mistake me that i either wanna sleep with them or get committed. the problem is i want nothing from them and i met the guys cuz i was hell bored. is this ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Being Online, One has their own Purpose here, dear, and no Fear... It's okay.
    It's Fun to just Thumb through, even Chat a a Bit with Ones that Could be a Potential Date or Even a Mate. No problem.
    Although many Toms Today are Out for some fun, it Isn't like this with Everyone.
    Enjoy and Play the Female Field, and When someone Right comes along that is your Type, believe me, the Chemistry will Hit you and you will Know that Joe is A-Okay.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• most guys who meet a girl online don´t meet that girl to be friends. they want more than that. i think this is so common that you can assume it´s always the case and you should probably tell them that you´re not into that before you get their hopes up xD

• its totally ok. its their fault that they think like that not yours

• Yep
    Just clear your intentions that you don't want to hook up and all

• It's okay

What Girls Said 2

• I would never be in that situation but I guess he want sex.

• Communicate to them. It's a thing humans do, you know? called - TALKING