Why have I stopped liking guys?

I am 14 and suddenly I have stopped being attracted to any guys and i don't know why. I have never dated but i have always like guys till recently.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol usually one gets slowly started getting interested in the other gender at that age xD gice it some time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably just fed up and can't be bothered anymore. I felt that way until recently when I met this guy 😍 It's just that there's no one you like around.

What Guys Said 4

• It could just mean there is no guys you like at the moment. Give it a while, in time you will get attracted to people again, if it is guys or girls will give you an indication of your sexuality. Don't be afraid of it, you are what you are.

• change in hormone production maybe? Or you're starting to like girls. When you say you're not attracted to guys, do you mean just them or also girls? Being lesbian is cool.

• Do you feel attracted to girls? :p

• I blame feminism

What Girls Said 0