Guys, what's your opinion on tall girls?

On a scale from 1/10 - 10/10 how would you like a tall girl?
(We're talking 170-180 cm)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tallness is tied for my favorite physical trait in women. If I had my choice, I'd prefer a girl who's taller than I am, rather than shorter.

I wouldn't mind being this dude. lol.

c8.staticflickr.com/.../12007915495_05be0fbe57.jpg

(She's 198 cm in bare feet.)

I'm 172 cm, by the way, so you'd still be taller than I am.

2|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Ya know what's weird? I posted this exact same picture and a similar answer onto another user's height question, and I got thrice downvoted by female users. Yet, here, I received two ups and no downs. I wonder why the responses were so different?

• 2mo

Thanks for MHO. :-)

What Guys Said 37

• Being 6'2 I didn't mind tall girls. I dated a girl that was 5'10 and it was nice kinda being eye to eye to someone.

0|2
    0|0
  • No problem with it, other things would determine if I like her or not!

1|0
    0|0
  • i love tall girls I would even date taller than me i dont see why guys feel weird with tall girls I feel weird with short girls like i find them attractive but I would look like your dad 5'11" 180

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as any other girl, i don't have any different opinion based on height unless it was a drastic change. I'm pretty tall myself so it doesn't affect me.

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with 170cm, but 180cm would be too tall. I'm just 182-183cm.

I prefer shorter, like around 165cm more or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty significant weight preference.
    So I have no room for a height preference.

Come one, come all. Come short, come tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date tall girls, short girls look like little kids with me. I'm very tall and not a pedophile

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 182 cm, so ideally I'd like her to be 160-175 cm but I wouldn't turn down an otherwise awesome girl just because she's 155 cm or 180 cm (I know a lot of girls do reject guys solely for being 1 cm shorter than some imaginary, and often demographically unrealistic height requirement, while guys tend to care much less about a girl's exact height).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy. 20/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Why does height has to be a major issues in the dating world? As long as he's same height or taller than u it should be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with tall girls, nor short girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I'm 1m95 myself so I love tall girls... but the height isn't that important, shorties are cool too

0|1
    0|0
  • I am 179,..
    So personally tall girl mean!..
    LONG LEGS I DON'T give a fuck about rest!. Although she needs to be fit!.. Long legal look like a highway to heaven!.. Plzz... Tall girls with long legs look like goddess!..

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10. I think tall girls are great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer smaller, but it's not a dealbreaker by any means. Let's face it, when you are lying on your back your height doesn' matter anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • 180cm would be acceptable for me because I'm tall 18somethingcm... But I prefer shorter girls... They are just cuter...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good to about 173 cm as I'm 5'4" (162.5 cm) and I'd want to be able to kiss her if she wanted to wear heels without standing on something / asking her to bend down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much
    I'm 180cm which is average but I won't mind dating a girl taller than me
    Are you tall 😶?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats fine... i see girls that are 5'7 they dont honestly look tall for me it doesn't register... maybe because im used to comparing heights with other dudes. Being tall is a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short so I prefer short but no height is a deal breaker as long as both people feel an attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height at all I love both short and tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre hot
    It wouldn't make me prefur a girl over another but i do like tall girls with long legs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a preferenve for height.

0|0
    0|0
  • So like 5'8-5'10? Thats good. Maybe like a 8.5/10. I'm always curious when girls ask these questions if they are only wanting to hear from the guys who are 6'2 and over or if they really want to hear from all guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10. This is rather normal. You should see my friend of 2m. Her case is more complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tall guy (188 cm) so I honestly prefer tall women hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 love tall girls. I'm 6' and I love tall and long girls. If I dated a girl taller than me id be perfectly fine with it because I never need to worry about looking short!

0|0
    0|0
  • 170 180
    8 cm taller than me
    i m 172
    not an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Here is every girl nearly is tall

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yoda, you that is?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Maalenkaya cukka a ktopishet za tebya? Daje ne ponyatno

• 3mo

At least I do not use my words with total nonsense... I joked once and you made it into a fucking war. Stop swearing at me and I'll stop giving arguments on how you are a dumb fuck. Now you can stop using the Internet and go read a book, it might help you. IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!!!

• More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more