What are your reasons why you avoid dating a promiscous woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to not date promiscuous men because, where do I begin lol:

-STDs
    -Can they even remain faithful?
    -We fundamentall disagree on our views of sex. And this is a lose lose for them.
    A Sex might only be physical for them and I don't want to be just another notch on their belt
    B. If the sex was intimate for them, do they still miss any of their past partners?
    C. Even if they can separate physical and emotional sex, how will I be so sure what category I'm in?
    They'll always lose with me lol
    -I'm insecure af and even if he actually wasn't, in my mind I'll never get over the fact that he might be comparing me to either their performance or body. And 9/10 most women are better than me with that.

So, no. Sorry promiscuous men, I don't want y'all. I don't want a virgin either though

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't date a sexually promiscuous man because him approaching sex so casually and haphazardly conflicts too much with how I view intimacy.

• I would date a promiscuous man but only under strict conditions.

What is wrong with promiscuity?

It's morally wrong if you're religious like me.

Do you think sluts are dirty?

• I'd avoid dating a promiscuous guy if I knew about it.

• More freedom

What Guys Said 13

• Eh I do believe they are more likely to cheat but mostly its just that I emotionally find it really unnatractive. Its just somethng I feel in my chest.

When I think about all the different men that have came inside her it kinda makes me see them as dirty especially for oral. Like I know their semen isn't still there but it still makes me cringe.

Part of it is ego too. Like knowing that all those other men saw her as just an easy fuck or a slut and that they never had to put in any effort or make a commitment just bothers me. I don't like knowing that a bunch of guys got to see my gf/wife as just some slut they hooked up with.

I also see a relationship as having positives and negatives and the guys who had flings with her got to enjoy a lot (but not all) of the positives like seeing her naked, having sex with her, casually hanging out with her while skiping all the sacrifices , commitments, and struggles that also come along with settling down with a relationship.

Also I hate the idea of being the safe stable guy they want only when its time to buy a house and raise kids. Like if the guys they hooked up with were the comple opposite of me personality wise then I am really turned off.

And lastly ts like there's nothing I have with her that is exclusive to us. She has probably already tried out all her fantasies and done all her sexual experimentation with her previous partners.

Now I dont go out of my way to insult them or anything but I would honestly rather be indefinitely single over having to settle down with a promiscuous woman.

How the fuck did I get a female upvote for this? 😵

Ah , I should have known it was you 😅

@MaelaK he is right. It is very surprising that females upvoted his opinion because nost of the time people here get attacked for expressing negative thoughts on promiscuity.

• Promiscuity is directly link to a whole bunch of mental illnesses. Why would I want to be part of that?

• Promiscuous single woman = promiscuous married woman = getting cucked by some stupid bitch = wasting money on some kid that's not my son or daughter.

True don't invest in a woman who's been riding the cock carousel with bad boys and players.

• STD's? The way I see it if I need a rubber to fuck someone I'm better off just avoiding them unless they have papers showing a clean bill of health.

What if she is healthy?

If she can show paperwork then I'd have no problem with her promiscuity in itself. Being both promiscuous and std-free usually don't stay that way for long though, sooner or later one's luck runs out.

• Higher sexual expectations about my performance. Also the fact that she will have sex real fast with the next guy, which is terrible at breakups. Lets not forget the gravity of a potential cheat...

• you can date them sure just dont marry. you're better then that.

• Higher risk of STDs, emotional baggage, being compared to past partners, higher chance of infidelity. The reasons are many.

• I value sex as being a close emotional and physical bond between two people who care about each other. We wouldn't get along because of that.

• I don't avoid them.

• STDs
    Faithfulness (or lack there of)

• None. I can't wait to enjoy all the diseases that they have caught, and the likely hood of them cheating is high, so that's a win too! :) lol

• STD's and she obviously doesn't value sex.

• higher risk of cheating