Should become a bad boy to get pretty women?

Firstly I'm 19. Since women want strong genes for their children, the way i am and my personality is the opposite such as nice (not pushover), considerate, and laid-back. This is society now. You have to be a bad boy to get the pretty women where if you're nice you don't get any or the unattractive women. Also MONEY is what attracts these pretty women and I keep grinding (working at jobs) to get it but nobody's taking notice. Most bad boys now got it easy cause they get pretty women, nice cars which attracts them, and their attitudes whereas me as a nice guy, have to work EXTRA harder to even get decent money, the luxury and socially cause people (society) shun them rudely. So should I become a bad boy to change my luck especially with women?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being silly. Truth is that women are attracted to good guys. But they are not into push-overs/clingy ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should work to have all of the positive traits of a bad boy with none of the negatives.

What Girls Said 2

• Be yourself

But i think the way i am is not going to attract women. I'm not a mean person or anything...

Don't change because then the person who falls for you isn't liking the real you..

• No way. Good woman like good guys. Don't change yourself for girls who don't recognize your greatness.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah