Is is a mood killer?

How does a guy feel if he is too big for his girl? Is that a deal breaker, is it a hassle to always have to worry about that? My SO is three and a half fists long (don't know measurements) and it is too long for any deep-penetration positions for me. I feel like it kills the mood every time I go "ow!" Or is this really not an issue, and it doesn't bother many guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is suppose to pleasurable. So yes it is a mood killer. I don't see why he keeps attempting those knowing it hurts you. You should tell him it hurts and do other positions so you both can enjoy it.

What Guys Said 4

• He should stop going in so deep to accommodate you. If he won't then he's a piss poor selfish lover that's only in it for himself

• Fucker don't need deep penetration. As long as the tip is in, we cool. He probably don't do enough forplay. By that's none of my business. No it's not deal breaker. There's others ways to have sex with out deep penetration.

• Not compatible, he needs a larger vagina

• depends if its killing the mood for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I guess it bothers them as well and yes, it can be a mood killer.