What to Give a Teenage Boyfriend?

Teenage boys are so difficult to gift without breaking the bank; I never know what to get.
I got a bracelet and flowers for my birthday from my boyfriend and I was so happy, but what will be his gift?
Don't tell me things like XBOX, PlayStation, CoD, D&D, etc. I need something AFFORDABLE, and makes sense for our relationship. After all, he is very romantic for his age.

This is the kind of guy that is very masculine and protective, but freaks out when he can't find my hair tie he likes to keep around his wrist. He loves fitness too.

GUYS, reply what you've received in the past that you are happy with. I like to have meaning, but it is nice to have ideas.

3mo We do not want sex, no sex suggestions please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your teenage boyfriend is a romantic, but he's also into fitness and he's protective of you. He gets upset if he can't find those special items he's associated with you to keep close to his person, and in doing so keeps you close regardless of whether you're with him or not.

This being said, you could go for the ultimate romantic gesture and simply give him your heart emotionally. Commit to him as you've never committed to anyone else and allow the caring you both share for each other, blossom into love. Yet, perhaps this may seem to sappy for two teenagers just starting out and you might not even be ready for such a commitment.

If this is the case, an idea you might consider is sharing something with him he cares about. Since he's into fitness what you might do is give him a trail membership to your local gym. These trial memberships are not expensive and it is something you and him could do together. You stated he's physical into such activities and showing him you want to share this part of his life together, will let him know you really do pay attention to his likes and dislikes. Not to mention, it will give him a chance to show case his 'stuff' and look good in your eyes, but being your work-out partner.

Sometimes, the gift you give, is not the most expensive monetarily in the world, but when it comes to heart, it is the most expensive 'gift' in the world, and considering how romantic he is by your own words, he'll recognize the significance of what you're offering to him. That's the best feeling overall, to my point of view.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• - a homemade card
    - gift card for the video game store in whatever amount you want
    - a second hair tie for the times when he loses the first. Lol
    - a custom playlist of songs you both love
    - gift certificate for a restaurant you want to go to with him
    - photo album with pics of yourselves (having digital pics on your phone or tablet just isn't the same)
    - a personalized anything
    - locket with picture of you inside
    - new workout clothes or workout bag

• sex always works

• Buy him a Playstation 4, FIFA 17, 3 max resolution monitors and GTX 960 Nvidia graphics card, some sick ass headset and you're good to go fam

asset.msi.com/.../600.png

*Take him out somewhere, to a nice restaurant and a film*

• So you're trying to find a gift for a teenager that isn't sex is under $20-40 it seems? Don't get him anything, take him out to eat somewhere. Anything you give him he'll pretend to like but really will be disappointed.

• Your virginity.

• Get him a tree of life necklace or bracelet. Or something like that.

I got this for my ex
    images.hepsiburada.net/.../Kuyumcu_3021531.jpg
    This was gold and cost a bit of money, but there are cheaper versions, and silver ones too.

The tree of life symbolises how much you care about the other person.

• Jesus why would you buy him a console anyway? A game would be fine. I'm sure you must know something about him so you should know what he likes. Not sure what meaningful gift you are intending to give since you're both teenagers.

I'm sure she meant video games. As an adult $60 isn't much but to kids and teens that's probably a bit of money.

@Octavius You can find a lot of games that are cheaper than $60.

• Get him a watch if he likes watches. Just a cheap gshock or whatever his style is. Deodorant?

Of all things you could get from your girlfriend, you'd like deodorant? I'd definitely not enjoy that at all.
      However neither do I have any better suggestions, I'm not sure if I'd like a gift and the subsequent pressure to give back from my girlfriend. I don't really like trinkets or non sentimental junk either.

@RedVulcan I was just kidding

Oops. Whatever, the idea of getting him a watch isn't too bad. Wouldn't work for me, but still.

• Honestly you can't know what he wants. Chances are he'll pretend to like it but be disappointed. Just ask him what he wants.

• The Deadpool movie.

• Get him a car cleaning set if he likes cars sports jersey if jock and if a intilectual get him a book

• A full body naked massage...

• A comic book?

• Give him a gift.

• Hi , please don't shoeplay, pm me. But to answer the question, cologne

What Girls Said 8

• Perhaps you can buy him a book that he really wants or wanted. Or maybe he is interested in learning a language, learn a new skill? Something educational for the both of your or something meaningful for him. You said he loves fitness. Maybe get a book about that with healthy diets and stuff.

... imma point out that he may not like books if he's into fitness. That said I like your idea of something educational, might make a mental note for later in life.

In my personal experience the muscle oriented guys I know can sometimes be semi illiterate😂, but neither of us know this girl's boyfriend right? He could for all we know be interested in reading more about fitness, just saying that at my and the asker's age that tends to not be true.

@RedVulcan Agreeable. But sadly that kind of trait is not attractive to some women.

• I used to get my boyfriend new pots of roses for big occasions like anniversaries and I think once for his birthday, he really enjoyed those. I used to get him things like books I know he'd like or posters or stuff like that for birthdays usually.

I probably shouldn't say 'used', I haven't stopped buying him plants, I just bought other things last year :P

• Does he have a gaming system? If so buy him a game that he wants that isn't too pricey.

• I'm buying mine a pair of converses (they're bloody nice shoes)

Maybe buy yours some workout gear or running shoes? Practical gifts. Perhaps a cheaper watch so he can time his sets?

• I don't know. It really depends on the guy.
    You don't know what your boyfriend likes?

If there's a movie that he wants to see or something then take him out on a date?

• Give him a trendy sweatshirt. It will benefit both YOU and you're boyfriend ;)

• give him some Legos

• Work out clothes