Girls, girls what do you like your man do in the first date? Where do you prefer to go?

Girls i need your advices

4

Most Helpful Girl

• β€’On a boat ride to watch the dolphins. Take snacks with you, and when the sun is setting, we can watch it together while eating your snacks.
    β€’There is also the beach. Take a picnic basket, and pack something good. Take a walk, play in the water a bit, eat, and then watch the sun set together.
    β€’Amusement parks are fun in the evenings as well. You ride all the rides you want, and in the end you can ride the ferries wheel, and watch the whole city from the top. 😊

• Ohhhh great thats an awesome ideas thank you very much sweetie πŸ™ˆ

• Okay thank you very much 😘

• Thank you for the MHO. 😊

What Girls Said 3

• im awkward so i prefer something with not a lot of people. like a remote picnic or just a. simple drink somewhere quiet

• Having fun

• I know we should have fun but i want to take her to an amazing place I don't know what it is lol @Lua_Raye

• Lol yeah thats true πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• how one sentence can ruin the date hahahahaha

• It depends what personality your date has but I think the best plan is: the park, a quiet restaurant and watching the stars together. You know, just like every romantic movie. If not, make it up but you NEED to have something planned..