Girls, How would you react if you started dating a guy who told you he suffered a sexual injury?

You meet a guy, you like him, once you start sleeping with him you notice a scar on his manhood, you ask him what it's from - he had an injury sustained from sex and it was repaired (everything works). What is your reaction?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. . . interesting. Tell me you're not that guy who posted a question a few months ago on here. "My girlfriend cut my dick, what do I do?"

What Girls Said 20

• Been there done that, actually lol. I'd ask to hear the story, (how could you not!) and I would respectfully understand if he didn't want to share. The story for the one guy a know, a zipper was involved...

• tbh, I would giggle a little because he must be having hardcore sex if he got an injury from sex. i'd be more gentle with him during sex

• Who cares? If you honestly love the guy why should it matter? It's no different than having a scar anywhere else on your body. If she doesn't like you simply because you have a scar down there then she isn't the one for you

• Meh... whatever.

• No reaction. I mean, I'd feel sorry for him but thst wouldn't change anything in our relationship

• I would be like ohh wow glad you were able to get it fixed because I'd be worried that it could have lasting emotional damage for you. But if someones reaction is like ohh gross I don't want anything to do with you they are being a child unless it was gotten in a way that people normal wouldn't stuff. I wouldn't have a issue with it.

• I'd want to hear the story. It probably wouldn't stop me, I just gotta know what he did.

• My intital reaction would be 'what kind of sex have you been having?' But I would actually like it mainly because I like scars. I got a big one on my arm and have been fascinated with them ever since.

• I would want to know how it happened since it was probably an interesting story.

• i would be ok with it as long as it is working.
    but i find the figure of a penis attractive and i hope the form and the shape is ok.

• If wouldn't care if anything I would be intrigued and would want to know the whole story plus scars are sexy

• Ask him for details? Dude is he into violent sex or something? Spend more time with him and have an open mind.

• wouldn't matter, i would just enjoy the scar, eventually i may ask what happened but if he didn't want to talk about it its fine

• Fine whatever...

• Wouldn't change a thing

• ... what on earth did he do?

• I'd want to know what happened.. like is it a good story? Funny after the fact?

• Inwouldnt actually be bothered at all to be honest, as long as everything functioned properly then no problem!

• I would be like,"damn, he must like it rough." Lol I wouldn't mind at all.

• I'd want to know what the injury was from and how he got it.