How to turn a guy friend into something more?

I officially met this guy at a mural friends party 2 months ago. We knew who each other was before that but this was our first time hanging out together. We spent the whole night talking & he ended kissing me & we hooked up. He just graduated & I'm still in school. He told me he eventually wants to move out of state (but has no plans yet) so we've kept things casual & friendly. We talk everyday & have hung out a couple of times but nothing physical happened. He lives about an hour & 1/2 away so I don't see him often. We are going to a wedding together in about a month! How do I get out of the friend zone? What's the best plan to take or what has worked for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like u and a wish to be more than a friend :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's interested in something serious. You cannot change his mind about it because he has already told you that he wants to move out of state and week things casual.

What Guys Said 2

• "Would you be interested in dating?"

• Pass him a note saying "Can I be your girlfriend?" Circle yes or no.

What Girls Said 0