Is it true that girls decide within the first 7 seconds?

weither they would go out with a guy or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not. I can usually decide if someone is attractive in that span of time, but sometimes have found myself attracted to guys that I initially wasn't after I've spent time with them and gotten to know them.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. Not at all.

• I dunno. I doubt that I decided within 7 seconds when I was 11 that this was the dude I was gonna get with four years later.

• 7 seconds? No.

What Guys Said 4

• I dont think so, its more complex than that.

Lets take the fridge for example, you open it looking for pizza but you find only vegetables. Then you close it, lower your expectations, and open it again to settle for a carrot.

• if thats true, why do we have to go through several dates to fuck them? i think this statement is just bullshit.

• For guys yes, for girls not.

• I find it takes longer for a women to get interested in a guy , can sometimes take more time than we realise , I doubt they would decide in 7 seconds , maybe if someone looked horrible or looked amazing they'd say yes or no but is a lot of guys they wouldn't know that early