Girls, do you like a guy who is very knowledgeable about technology? Like that's my only interest/hobby I can think of?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like technology, but discussing specs isn't the best way to bond with people socially and romantically. Tune up your "human" side, like Prof_Don is saying.

The good part is that trying new things, even if you don't end up liking them, stimulates your brain so then the areas you do care about are improved.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technology is a good hobby, because knowledge about technology is extremely useful!

However, being at a casual scene with a woman talking about technology, isn't the most stimulating conversation to 90% of most women!

A hobby that I recommend EVERYONE on planet Earth take on, is cooking. Who doesn't love food? Being able to intricately talk about food and drink is a way to relate to every single person on this planet who isn't an anorexic.

I like technology, and food... and I also all types of television (even the trashy reality shows, which are very fun conversation topics, believe it or not). I also am really interested in health and fitness.

What Girls Said 4

• Bro you have to flesh yourself out a little. Do you like any particular books or movies? Are you into watching or doing any sports? What sorts of things do you like to do with technology?

• Yes, very much as that is what I like knowing about myself. Overall as I'm sure it would strike up as an interesting conversation, you do need to have other interest to keep a girl interested.

• Yes , because I'm not very knowledgeable about technology, so he'd be able to teach me. He could help me whenever I needed advice about my computer etc. I'd value his advice and knowledge

• Hell yeah! I love anything to do with technology, and the fact that a guy has interest in something like that shows that he's really interesting and intelligent.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I work with technology and girls seem to like me.

On the other hand I have many more interests. And I usually take a reduced quantity of interests as a red flag, as the person isn't very open to new experiences and probably overprotected.

I don't know you, but I like to meet other people and, for example, going sporting with them. In fact if I didn't my hole body will be twisting into himself because of the amount of time sat in front of a screen.

• Do you code?

• I doubt that's something most girls are going to find interesting to be honest , you need some better interests to mention to them I'd say. like do you have a pet or a dog? any outdoor interests or sports or been to a gym? you need something that girls might be into themselves and can connect with