My boyfriend tells Me I'm boring because I won't send dirty pictures and won't have sex?

I told him I don't feel comfortable doin this. But every time he would be like its not gonna stay (this on snapchat) and he always pressuring me. Making it feel like I owe him it. When I don't call him baby he gets mad. I say good morning, he would just say no good morning baby? Other mornings he would just say wyd today. Trying to see if I can go to his crib and "chill". He wants sex. I told him all this time I'm not finna have sex with u. He gets mad and says stop assuming. I'm not gonna wait all this time. This is kinda my first real boyfriend. He doesn't lift me up. He says my perosnaty whack and I'm slow. MEANWHILE he's THE ONE WJO didn't EVEN GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL. HE DROPPED OUT! He wouldn't tell me. All we do is argue. All guys think about is sex. I'm not even feeling him. I'm a virgin. 18 he's 19

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you with this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• He just wants to smash. As soon as he can't use you anymore he will be done. I think you should leave this one alone and find someone who respects you.

What Guys Said 15

• Your boyfriend is a douche. Dump him now.

• He's an immature piece of garbage. Leave that alone. You CAN do better, even though he'll try to tell you that you can't.

• Meh guys like him are just perverts, and don't let it get to you when people call you "boring". That's just stupid and only what they think. if the relationship is toxic and he calls you slow why are you still putting up with him?😱😱

• why is your account set on 35 years old?

• Time for you to move on as others have said. People don't "owe" each other anything (at least from what you're describing). Slow or not, sex isn't a race.

• Tell him to stick his dick up his ass so he can fuck himself

• Time for a new boyfriend.

• Well you are.

• If you are 18 why does it say you are 35?

That was a mistake. I thought I put the year 1998. How do I change it

• I started reading, got bored, then decided to comment, then went to another question.

• If you don't have sex, why do you have a boyfriend? It's cool though that you won't send pics. Never do that.

Also, don't lie about your age on here... saying you are 35 is deceptive.

• You are boring, but leave him

• Drop the guy and make sure that you do finish high-school. For the sake of all of us.

• True

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm, he's no good for you. It's not going to get any better... Honestly, these are not good signs. I would probably dump him sooner than later if I were you.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . Your age is misrepresented in your profile... I don't know if you can change it (if you even want to) because I've never tried to do so. But if not, you're only level 1, you could always just delete your account and make a new one that is accurate. Or contact GirlsAskGuys directly to see if they could help you out. Not trying to nit pick! :)
    best

• Dump him, seriously, he's a loser.
    He doesn't respect you, he mainly only wants you for sex, it's clear. You don't wanna spend the rest of your life with this guy, it'll be miserable.
    There's a million other guys out there who will treat you right, he's not one of them.

• Just dump him. He seems rude.

• First of all, anything over the internet leaves a footprint, meaning it's never truly deleted. Avoid sending/sharing something out of your comfort zone.
    Second, you shouldn't stay with him. He only wants you for sex (but that doesn't mean all guys will). It doesn't sound like a good relationship at all.
    Thirdly, he does not seem too serious about life, especially since he didn't graduate high school. That's a huge red flag right there, and you can do better.

And I think if you message one of the admins, you'll be able to correct your age. Just a tip.

• Doesn't sound like he is worth keeping around. Dump his ass and either stay single or find a guy who will respect you.

• Sounds like a dick. Why are you with him?

• Hell no... you are not boring. If he loves you he will wait for you. the same thing happened with me and he waited for me so no worries. You are going to find a much better guy just be patient and have fun doing other things.

• He sounds like an abusive dick... my advice? Break it off and run.

• dump his disrespecting ass